Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I hate bad timing

So Scoble tends to have lots of posts, and I'm always a little intimidated to click on the link to his feed in my bloglines window since I'll either have to read them all (not always likely) or I'll accidental close the window and miss something (and then be pissed).

So I knew Scoble was coming to my area to talk to Target, and I was going to ask him if he was going to do a blogger dinner or something equally interesting. So then I don't read his blog for a week or two, and yes boys and girls, I missed the blogger dinner with Scoble (and other MN bloggers).

I'm a dufus. I admit it. But at least I got to see Seth Godin at the TWolves game (feeling like not as much of a dufus).

Met anyone new/interesting/famous recently? Want to brag? Click the comments to do so.